MY ZONE OF GENIUS
Transforming assistants from task oriented workers into administrative LEADERS through skills training, behavioral analysis, and leadership development.”
THIS ACCELERATOR IS FOR YOU AND YOUR ASSISTANT IF...
THE A.T.O.M.I.C. ASSISTANT
INCLUDING Behavioral Assessments
THE OUTCOMES FOR YOUR ASSISTANT
Meet Your Trainer
With almost 20 years of supporting executive level leaders in the nonprofit and higher education space, I’ve leveraged my professional experience and my love for tech to support business owners initially as a virtual assistant and now as a Remote Project Manager and Trainer. Also known as the Architect of Operations, my expertise is in developing assistants not only in the hard skills and technology of their role, but also in soft skills of leadership, self awareness, and emotional intelligence to understand how to operate as an adminstrative leader and high functioning professional.
- Execution on projects/tasks
- Managing up to leader
- Timelines and deadlines
- Intro to leadership
- Increasing automation and security with technology
- Tracking workflows using project management tools
- Solution oriented troubleshooting
- Leadership via expanding tech knowledge
- Establishing daily internal operations
- Fine-tuning cross functional systems
- Creating operational resources
- Leading organizational improvements within teams
- Behavioral assessment and analysis
- Growth mindset practices and self awareness
- Assistant/Leader work style synergy
- Exploring servant leadership
- 7 specific soft skills to increase their power of influence
- Understanding how to employ emotional intelligence
- Representing a leader in their absence
- Reputation of a administrative leader
- Professional communication best practices
- Confidential communication
- Conveying information to Client/Team/Leader
- In-person vs online leadership language
Ready to experience high functioning support?
Get In Touch
located virtually everywhere
Frequently Asked Questions
The 30 days of training will take place remotely between the trainer and the assistant covering the A.T.O.M.I.C. curriculum which is a mixture of 1-on-1 skills training, self-paced videos, and written assignments and reflections. The additional 60 days will be biweekly 1:1 check-ins where the assistant learns to lead the meeting and report out on their progress to goals.
At this time the training is set up as private professional development sessions. There will be no group sessions.
Assistants will be trained on technology that includes but is not limited to: project management software, scheduling software, electronic document storage (Google Drive and Dropbox), Google Workspace, Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat DC, Canva, Zoom, and mobile phone apps for business.
A.T.O.M.I.C. stands for Accountability, Technology, Mindset, Impression, and Communication. These are the 6 areas of focus within the curriculum. We infuse leadership development under each area.
Assistants will be given a workbook that they will use throughout the training to take notes, complete assignments, and prepare for 1:1 check-ins. They will also learn the key ideas from the book Rocket Fuel by Gino Wickman and Mark C. Winters as well as Atomic Habits by James Clear.
Yes, we are more than happy to provide additional options that allows us to continue to support your assistant in their professional development at the end of the 90 day training.